Wednesday 20 November 2013

Weird Weather Report 20.11.13

Dear readers, I will update you on what's been going on recently in more detail soon, suffice to say my year abroad has been keeping me busy!

It's quite incredible to me that it snowed here 6 days ago, again last night and was snowing this morning. Not a lot settled apart from on roofs and in the mountains but it's still really weird that it's snowing in mid-November when I've really only ever known proper snow in January. It stopped mid morning and now I can see bright blue sky with a few clouds and the sun is streaming through my French windows (I know right?) into the kitchen as I type. I am having to restrain my obsession with the weather forecast but am checking quite often to see if and when it will snow next - I'd love a proper covering  to make a snowman outside my flat.... If Meteo France is accurate we should get a decent bit this evening - here's hoping!


No comments:

Post a Comment